· 15% discount off our regular prices!
· Consistent access to high quality, locally raised meat
· Free home delivery in the Corvallis/Philomath area
· Try new things!
· Support your local community by investing in our farming economy
· Recipes and cooking ideas
Four Months of Nourishing Food
There’s nothing like the security of knowing that your family has reliable access to healthy, clean, nourishing food. As a member of our winter CSA, you’ll receive a delivery containing an assortment of delicious, premium-quality pasture-raised meats from December through March. Each month’s share will include some items best for slow cooking methods (roasts, whole chickens, shanks, etc.) and an array of conveniently quick cooking cuts (chops, sausages, ground, etc.).
The CSA model allows farmers and communities to support one another. We provide you with consistent access to high quality food, right from the pastures of our farm. And you, as a CSA member, help support our farm by committing to sharing in its bounty. It is also a great way for you to enjoy not only familiar cuts, but to explore all our farm has to offer, broadening your repertoire by trying new things!
Winter CSA Share
How It Works
1. Choose which species you would like to have included in your share.
2. Choose your share size.
- Bobcat Share: Example Box: 1 whole chicken, 3 lb pork roast, chicken thighs (4 pack), ground goat (1lb), 2 pork chops, ground pork (1lb). $85/month; $340 for 4 months
- Mountain Lion Share: Example Box: 2 whole chickens, 3 lb pork roast, goat shanks (2 pack), chicken thighs (4 pack), chicken breasts (2 pack), ground goat (1lb), goat & pork chorizo (1 lb), 4 pork chops, 2 packs of ground pork (1lb). $170/month; $640 for 4 months
3. Email us with any questions or special requests. We will always do our very best to accommodate your preferences, though due to inventory limitations we cannot make guarantees.
4. We will deliver your share to you at the beginning of each month. If you live outside of the Corvallis/ Philomath area, we will coordinate a pickup location that works for you.